Simple Home Recording is dedicated to bringing you the best advice about how to set up a home recording studio and make high quality recordings without spending much money. Audio engineering is a subject that may seem complex, but we break it down into easy to understand concepts so that you can create high fidelity recordings of your music with minimal hassle. We provide tutorials on production techniques, gear and software reviews, creative tips and tricks, and more. The knowledge we provide will help you excel in recording, mixing, and mastering.
Here is a small list of some of the things we cover at Simple Home Recording:
- Home recording studio design and setup
- Suggested equipment for different recording project types and needs
- Audio interface, preamp, microphone, compressor, and effects processing unit reviews
- Monitor and headphone reviews
- Guitar, bass, drums, synthesizer, pedal, and amp reviews
- VST effect plugin and virtual instrument plugin guides and reviews
- Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) guides and reviews
- Studio gear and plugin ‘shootout’ comparisons with clips
- Step-by-step instructions for valuable production techniques with audio examples
- Detailed coverage of little known and experimental tips and tricks
- Question & Answer columns
Visit Simple Home Recording often to hone your skills and stay informed about the world of home studios.